Nurses helping Nurses, helping patients.
Expert RN’s Inc. is a consulting service comprised of an experienced team of Registered Nurses specializing in the acute areas of Critical Care, Intensive Care, and Emergency. We have been in business since 2003. For Clients navigating the Health Care system we can answer your questions and address your concerns. We’ll work with you and offer you the best possible solutions, options, and outcomes.
We have worked in, and with institutions beginning with the SARS pandemic of 2003, and have experience dealing with all sectors of health care in regards to teaching, prevention, and implementation of infection control measures. Our knowledge of infectious communicable diseases such as MRSA, VRE, Norovirus, and C. Difficile comes from working in such environments. Other areas of experience include, but are not limited to: Oncology, Palliative Care, Neurology, Trauma, and Plastic Surgery. Our experience and knowledge is from a Registered Nurse point of view.
Ask us at Expert RN’s about:
- Informed Consent explained, and what Doctors don’t tell you
- When you should be viewing your chart
- When to get a second opinion
- Medical and medication errors, what you should know
- Infection control in hospitals, behind the scenes
- Keeping track of all the personnel who are assigned to you
- Communicating your concerns and complaints effectively beyond the Nurse or Doctor
- When you should be accessing your complete medical records
- Individuals and agencies with the authority to intervene on your behalf
- Getting information on tests and results
- The importance of establishing Power of Attorney for Personal Care
You need advice? Ask us a question on Facebook.
Expert RN’s is also a resource site for Registered Nurses. Our Pinterest site will have discussions and posts regarding varying topics in specialty areas and health care. We also have an ELearning board on Pinterest for student nurses and Registered Nurses.